Tuesday, July 15, 2008

bassically...

I don't know if it's summer, the heat (which really hasn’t been to terribly bad at all), or the fact that I need a haircut, but I am feeling uninspired. I have been here before and I know it will pass.

I read something along thse lines that I completely connected to, so I re-wrote it in my own words. Maybe I'm not so much of and optimistas I am just full of hope. I think this must just be a refueling time for me. I'm always storing up ideas, I just have no desire to spill them onto my computer and then on my blog. Maybe it's because for the first time in my life, I am giving more than receiving? This isn't a bad thing, just a bigger adjustment than I thought it would be. With this comes the fact that I’m busier than I’ve ever been in my life. I guess I need to browse, read, watch some movies, talk to old friends, learn something new and just sit for a while… when I get time of course.

Let's just see where this goes.

In the meantime I’m going to get a bit trimmed off my hair… just in case.


No comments: