Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A little late...

Because of my ridiculously crazy week leading up to Easter I wasn’t able to post one single blog! (If you want to know the whole story, feel free to check it out at sethandkaris.blogspot.com)

There were some pretty major last minute events that came up that I had to be at that required quite a bit of traveling and a lot of last minute planning and not to mention a VERY inconvenient sprained ankle that requires crutches, ice and elevation. Even though Easter is gone now, I am still going to post some mini versions of what the posts leading up to Easter would have looked like. Easter is one of my favorite times of year… mainly because of the plethora of candy and chocolate is various shapes, flavors and colors. I definitely got my mother’s sweet tooth. Even though on Easter Sunday it snowed off and on all day here, Easter is the defining event where my winter wardrobe can fade into my spring wardrobe, which means skirts, light colors, open and strappy shoes and tank tops become a part of my decision making process every morning. This great shift of the wardrobes excites me immensely. Then there is the ever present nostalgia of every holiday. For me it take me back to frilly dresses and hats, frilly socks and purses, egg hunts, egg decorating, all things candy, those awesome inflatable bunnies that seemed to be present at every Easter as a child. So even though it’s a little late, the next few blogs will all be pictures that caught my eye and inspired me this Easter season.






No comments: