Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Live What You Love

Thankfully, I have the amazing privilege to "live what I love" in my life. I have a God who loves me and blesses me so far beyond what I deserve, I have an amazing husband who makes my world a secure place full of love and support. He's a man of integrity who leads me spiritually, helps me to grow and makes me smile like no one else can. (Not to mention, he's hot, has huge muscles and lots of sexy tattoos!) I now have a precious son and is the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on. I have discovered such a deeper level of love since he came into my life. Because of Malakai, I am now only having to go back to work part-time. I get paid to be an artist, which I LOVE. I get paid to be creative and design for a church and minitry that impacts thousands of lives on a weekly basis. On top of that, I am a worship leader, which is a calling and an honor that I do not take lightly. I even love what my husband does for a living. I love my family. I love my house. I love that we are blessed enough for me to be able to have hobbies. Some days I get distracted by the clouds in the sky, but when it comes down to it, I really do get to live what I love and who could really ask for more???


So, after a long hiatus, ColorMeInspired.blogspot.com is up and running again.

I'm feeling very inspired these days and am always excited to share what grabs my attentions and influences my thoughts, my work, my art and overall, my life!

No comments: